An interactive presentation for a group is always unique.
You, the client, determine the framework within which I help you achieve your goals for the get-together.
With my more than 30 years of experience as a presenter, I can also help you in designing the meeting for optimum effect.
- How’s the timing?
- How many participants will there be?
- Who will be participating?
- How homogenous is the group?
- What’s the ‘pay-off’ you want them to take home with them?
- What do you know about possible hidden agendas?
- What expctations do you think the participants will have?
- What does the programme look like?
- Is there a chairman or M.C.?
- Do you need a text for some prior publication?
- Where does the meeting take place?
- What themes are important for you?
And there are lots more questions that form the basis for the presentation I give on the day itself.
A powerful mixture
Even if the subject seems pretty broad, it’s always tailored to your specific needs. There is no standard presentation.
It’s also always a delightful mixture of information, motivation and entertainment.
My presentations are never dry or dull.
Humour, interaction with the listeners, variation in style and form…
The presentation is itself an example of a different, effective and original style that everyone can learn and yet ensure that his authenticity is maintained.
Let my presentation serve as a springboard to a group training in presentation skills.
That’s also an effective form of team-building.
Whether I present for 30, 45 or 90 minutes or give a 2-hour workshop, the rates are the same.
After all, your assignment usually involves up to a day including preparation and travel.
Get in touch for the specific costs for your presentation requirements.